1. How do I get a confirmation of my bookings?
KukuTrip send a conformation receipt with 24 hours and in case you do not receive the same please call us on xxx or email us on xxxx.
2. Are the cancellation charges standard?
No, the cancellation charges vary. It depends on the Hotel/city/ package that you have booked. Kindly check with our customer support for more information.
3. If I want to speak to a customer care is there any reference or booking number?
Yes, we provide you with a booking ID upon your reservation. You need to use that as your reference number.
4. In case any problem arises at the time of booking or my tour experience whom should I inform?
You can shoot a mail on xxxxx or call us on xxxx.
5. If I book a holiday package is it always confirmed that I will be able to book it?
All holiday packages, deals, hotels are subject to availability. Upon receiving your reservation query, we first check with the hotel for availability of rooms. Only once the hotel reverts with a confirmation then do we charge you payment for the chosen package.
6. Upon Cancellation, when shall I expect refund?
We take minimum 7 to 10 working days for refunds of bookings cancelled online. Also please note that your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
7. Is there an option to cancel my Holiday in between?
Yes, but no amount is refundable in such as case.